25.9.14

SOUTHWOLD

    
                    

                    

                    

                                    

                       

                                     

                        
   

                          

                          

                          

Hello lovelies,

Thought I'd share some snaps of my favourite place, Southwold! I've been coming here ever since I was born and now I'm in my thirties I'm considered a local! The guys in the bakery know how I take my coffee and probably what I'm going to order for breakfast, and I'm given the locals portions when I go to my secret little fish shack. I love to sit outside the hall opposite The 2 magpies bakery with my coffee and croissant, really early so no one is about except the people that live there and the people opening up their shops. Later in the day I'll nip into Adnams kitchen shop and pick up a nice bottle of wine for taking back to our old caravan, and get some scrummy picnic food from Black Olive. If the sun is shining then I may park myself outside The Crown with a cold glass of house white, before finishing up with my favourite vintage shop Cornucopia. 
The next night we'll head to the docks and get fresh oysters and hot salty chips and watch the sunset and ever changing sky over Walberswick, bliss!

Do you visit Southwold, or maybe live here? What do you love most about spending time here?

                                                                       Emma x

                                                  





 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig