30.11.14

#SHELFIESUNDAYCOMP

Morning lovelies,

 I've been getting in the mood for Christmas this weekend as I've taken my mum and sister away to a Suffolk cottage and spent yesterday at a Christmas fair. Last Sunday saw some beautiful SHELFIES and I'm getting excited as I know that probably from this weekend the #shelfiesundaycomp is going to start to get festive. As if you lot need an excuse for fairy lights lol (love them)! I can't wait to see everyones Christmas snaps.
I'm going to dress my fireplaces next weekend, don't forget these count as shelfies too! Anything you can pop something onto is classed as a shelf!

Anyway getting down to it as I know you're wanting to know last weeks favourite. I just loved this clean, bright, pastel shelfie by 'Capture by Lucy'.

                                

 Lucy, I never get tired of pretty stepladders no matter how many times I climb them or paint them lol
I just love using them as shelves, and I love the gorgeous blooms in this shot. Thank you for entering your gorgeous shelfie pic.

I also really loved these...

                                      
By crochet_handmaid_rainbow, lolabiglione, jlavs2, kindredvintage. Thank you lovely ladies for joining in with the fun and sharing your fab shelfies.

A big thank you to all who play along with #shelfiesundaycomp, it's a nice fun way to spend ten minutes of a Sunday, and I love seeing all of your pretty shelfies rolling in on IG.

The #shelfiesundaycomp is a weekly bit of fun played on Instagram on a Sunday. Anyone with a public account can join in. Simply style a little (or big) shelf, it can be a ledge of any kind. Take a pic and post to IG tagging @thevintagegoodlife and using the hashtag #shelfiesundaycomp Enjoy the rest of your day!

                                                             Emma x
     



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig