10.2.15

DREAMING OF SPRING TEA PARTIES.




Hello,

I love this photo of tea cups so much.
This was taken not long after the launch of my vintage china hire company.
Tea parties have to be one of my most favourite things ever!
Eating tiny sandwiches, and drinking earl grey from beautiful tea cups, whats not to love?

I'm thinking of throwing my own garden tea party to celebrate the launch of my new fabric collection, (as if I need any more excuses).

I'm so excited about this new venture! Its taken a good couple of years of hard graft, and studying Interior design. And there has been plenty of disappointment in getting samples back that just looked plain naff lol.
 Plus, I've loved re-discovering my passion for painting watercolours, as last year was the first time I'd picked up a paint brush since before my children were born.

Well, fingers crossed it will all come together this spring!
I've got a couple of months to get the garden into shape, Its just so exciting waiting for all the glorious spring bulbs to emerge


I just love this time of year so much! And I'm really looking forward to some exciting times ahead. I don't know about you, but I thrive on having lots of crafty things to do. I hope you will join me through my mad adventures this year, and when it all gets a bit manic we can sit down and have a nice cup of tea.

Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig