13.8.15

Alpine planter.

    
        

             Hello lovelies,

    I spent last Sunday revamping my little area under the wisteria (which is having a second flush! So chuffed). My garden furniture was looking a little bit dull and boring so I took some cans of white spray paint to it, (4 to be precise. Mr C thought it would of probably been cheaper to buy a new patio set.... So missing the point!).

                      

 Anyhoo, to complete the setting, off I went to the garden centre to look for inspiration. I knew the colour scheme I wanted and already had the shallow pot. I fell in love with these little alpine plants, who  wouldn't? There is something so cute about miniature flowers!

                      

I planted them in a 60-40 grit to compost mix, then topped up a further 2" with more grit. I love the white and purple together. It all looks so pretty under the wisteria now, a top spot for taking tea... 
or gin! 

                           Emma x


Pics snapped on my iPhone and edited on IG.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig