18.8.15

Lilly's Birthday Tea Party.

Time for tea!




There are few things more pleasurable than sitting down with loved ones and enjoying an afternoon tea!

My youngest daughter absolutely loves it to, (now where does she get that from I wonder).
So for my little Lilly-Mae, only the best china was selected for her eleventh Birthday.

I think I have a little stylist in the making here, as she chose everything, (or maybe she's just inherited her mothers control freak problem as well). 
From picking the garden flowers to dressing the table she did it all!

I just wanted to share a few snaps with you of her day, she says I'm allowed until she becomes a better photographer than her mum! 'Hmphh Cheek'...









We've got the kids party tonight. Pizza & Mocktail making!
Wish me luck!

Emma X






Share:

2 comments

  1. Emma it's just so sweet & delightful. Fresh & pretty & I always adore your china. Your little girl is darling beyond. Xoxo, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Vanessa, you are so sweet! Bless you xx

      Delete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig