12.8.15

POP UP TEA ROOM

Hello everyone.

So my little family and I have just come home from a lovely holiday on the broads.
Oh we did see some amazing pads!
I want to move! But, I'm forever looking at dream homes, and really, I love ours to bits! So don't really want to go anywhere else just yet...

Anyhoo rambling over.

Grab a cuppa!

I have news!



Most of you may know that Mr C and I are keen bakers, and in our spare time I make cakes and he bakes yummy breads.

Now I've also run 'Chintz 'n' China', vintage china rental and country event styling since 2012, and have thrown many a pop-up tea party!

And..... I'm just in talks about having a permanent venue in which to host our pop-up teas.
It will be in a little village in Bedfordshire if I can get the go ahead.
We will still continue to host tea and cake garden days at The Haven, but wouldn't it be wonderful to have somewhere to go to in the wet weather!

Please cross your fingers for me, and if you would like to know more, and sign up for secret pop up tea parties, then you can visit 'The Secret Tea Room's' blog here. 

Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig