25.8.15

Watercolour labels

I've done it! I've finally mastered a snippet of code and designed my own labels for my blog! Guess what? They work too! lol

Taaadaaahhhh

I'm thrilled to bits! Ok I went a bit nerdy for a while and had my head stuck in a book, and lost nights  upon nights of sleep, but it was so worth it!

As an artist/designer I thought it was crazy that I hadn't actually designed my blog, alright I had all the input, but I had to get a lovely lady to do it all.

I find it so frustrating when I can't do things and will not rest until I've achieved what ever it is (call me crazy).

I'm now going to work on getting some of my original watercolour paintings adapted for web use.
Wish me luck on that one.

Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig