6.9.15

Warm September day's

                                    

I love to sit and ponder! It's my favourite thing to do! Mr C took this sneaky pick of me pondering over a fennel head today in the garden. (It's quite rare that I'm ever in front of the camera, I pull the worst Chandler face ever lol.)
Today is one of those perfik September day's. It's beautifully warm, and the air smells delicious.
We picked blackberries this morning over at the nature reserve, I'm going to freeze them ready to make crumbles and pies with this winter.

We ended up with beautifully stained hands, that got me thinking! I love celebrating the seasons and feeling inspired by them, my designs are becoming even more about them, and I see Emma Connolly Designs ever evolving. Anyway back to my pondering.... I'm looking into making my own natural hedgerow dyes and experimenting with silks and linens, see what I can come up with.

I love to try new ideas and learn exciting techniques. I'm doing a course on silver clay jewellery this November, I can't wait!
There is much I'd love to try! I'll keep posting how I get on, wish me luck, things are about to get messy!

    Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig