18.10.15

Bathroom make-over

Bathroom make-over.



Hello,

So i've very nearly finished my bathroom.
It's taken about a year to get this far, and I love it!
Gone is the mushy pea green bath tub and lime green walls.
It's now a perfect girly retreat!


My dad made my washstand last year out of a victorian bowl and a side table that I picked up from my local house clearance man. It's the star of the bathroom! Totally unique which I love.
I adore chintz, and have had my wellbeck tiles ages, I finally got round to putting them round the bath, now I'm just trying to work out if I want them behind the sink or not.
Watch this space as I may have some to sell if they don't go up.
And last but by no means least, my perfect accessory, my little toilet roll dolly lol I know she is a bit tacky but she used to belong to my gran, and when we were clearing her house I just couldn't throw her away, I love her!


Both my little shelves came from the same furniture guy and i've had them both years.
I love painted furniture, Mr C is slowly coming round to it all, just a few more pieces of dark wood left.


I'm trying to get better at publishing my home pics, and not leaving them sitting on my camera lol.
I hope you like them.

Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig