3.3.16

Meet Purdey.

      Purdey love!


       

If you follow my Instagram then you've probably already met Purdey as she has started to dominate my gallery. 
We brought home our little beagle bundle last Sunday and she has made a massive impact on our family life, it's like having another baby, ok, maybe not quite the same, but she does take all my attention.
I'd been forewarned about beagles having a very strong nature and being incredibly stubborn, but on the plus side they are incredibly loving.
She follows me everywhere and looks at me with those adorable puppy dog eyes pleading- cuddle me!

I can't wait until we can go walking over the fields together every day, there's nothing quite like walking a dog in the open countryside to fully appreciate the seasons!

Emma x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig