24.3.16

Spring.

                        

Spring is in bud, everywhere I look as I walk through the woods are signs of life. The robins are singing the most beautiful songs, the deer are dipping low into the tall grass and the trees look like they have a dusting of snow when really it's the tiniest blossom of a most intricate design of nature.

I love Spring! The light is the perfect warm side of cool. Spring has its own special scent and I love those still days when no wind is nipping at my cheeks. I get extremely excited when I see pink blossom and beautiful magnolias!

And the clocks go forward YAY thank goodness, I run so much better on that time zone.
It's been hectic here as we have a new puppy and there just seems to of been one thing after another going on. I'm looking forward to a relaxing Easter break with the children, and doing an Easter egg hunt in the garden. Family will visit too so I'll be busy filling the house with blooms from the garden and making gifts, whilst Mr C cooks a big Sunday lunch.

I wish you a happy Easter and a great wkend!

Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig