12.12.16

My DIY vintage sink



Hello lovelies,

Check out my vintage sink!
My favourite up-cycled vintage piece ever.

I bought an old side table from a house clearance for £20 and the gorgeous bowl I bought for £30 from an antiques shop in Southwold.

My lovely dad got the job of drilling the sink and putting together my design,
It went something like this.....

Me: Daaaaaaaad
Him: Yeeeeees
Me: (holding the bowl in the shop with phone to my ear) how easy is it to drill a whole in a Victorian basin?
Him: If you buy the drill bit we'll ave a go.

Love his can do attitude!

And after a nail biting 5 minutes of him drilling and me standing in the garden helping with my eyes shut, I had the start of the most amazing sink ever!

My dad is an absolute genius!

I'm so flipping lucky!

Now lets see what else needs up-cycling.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig