4.1.18

Industrial vintage.


Hello, I have an industrial style interiors post to welcome you this year. Plus a little bit of a guilty secret. I thought I'd fallen out of love with vintage! Ah I know right. Turns out I hadn't but it took me a while to figure out what was going on. You see my taste in vintage has changed and this is what got me so confused. I loved chintz and now although I still find it pretty and there will always be a place in my heart for it, I just don't want to see it in my house for a while. I was searching for a new look and struggling to commit plus fearing change. Last year I decided to gently get rid of my white chintz living room and embrace a moody pallette of charcoal and sage with hints of linen. After swapping around my vintage furniture I suddenly realised I'm still as much in love with timeworn pieces as ever. I love the stories behind vintage pieces, I've come to realise that my style has evolved. I love rustic and industrial furniture and rich dramatic hues and textures. So I've decided to make over the whole house! I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest and have decided the next room in line for a makeover is my kitchen! Here are a few of my favourite inspirational pics I've found on Pinterest. The original sources were long lost, so if it's yours, please let me know so I can credit you.







When daylight is better I'll snap some pics of my new living room to show you. Plus I'll make sure to do some before and afters of the kitchen.

Emma.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig