17.1.18

Living room decor

My creative home.


Hello,
Today I thought I would share with you a peek of my newly painted living room. Well, nearly, I re-decorated it just before Christmas. I wanted a calming and warm hue that would be a nice backdrop to all of our creative clutter and furniture and it had to feel inspiring. In the end I went for Pigeon by +Farrow & Ball I love the fact that it changes colour as the light moves around the room, starting with soft silver sage and turning to a very peaceful green as the evening draws in.




The colour works beautifully with my floral creations and I love how it makes both my old brown furniture and the painted stuff sing! I've painted the fire places in railings and the stairs in all white both by farrow and ball. Fairy lights tend to stay up in our house all through winter, it keeps things cheery and adds to the feeling of hygge on a cold winters night. I usually take them down when I spring clean, by this time they generally need a good dust.









Hope you enjoyed my little living room tour. Have you got any projects you're about to start?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig